* Welcome Orientation and catered Dinner at campground
* Bus transportation for tours
* Bus Tour of Historic Downtown Charleston
* Four Breakfasts, one boxed lunch on tour
* Dinner at famous Hyman’s Seafood House
* Boat tour of Charleston Harbor and visit to Fort Sumter
* Tour of Historic Boone Hall Plantation
* Tour of H.L Hunley Confederate submarine restoration and museum
* Tour of Charleston Tea Plantation and Angel Oak Tree
* Tour of Patriots Point
* Unlimited access to the Holiday Festival of Lights, located right in the campground.
* Free entry and parking at all Charleston County Parks and Recreation locations, including Folly Beach and Folly Pier on the Atlantic Ocean, only minutes away
* Free time to explore this great city!
* Trip Patch, fun and fellowship!